Monday, November 2, 2009

Pinky and the Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain!

It was an interesting few days since my last post. I'll try to go in chronological order.

First off, Halloween party was pretty bitchin'. I got to Ryan's at 12:30pm, and I pretty much played Fire Emblem and helped them clean shit up and prepare for the party in between. During the party, I was playing Fire emblem, and on enemy phases I was in the party. But I was even in the party while I was playing FE most of the time so the party had more time than FE did. I just had to finish the one match anyways. My friend Spencer told me a story about him and his friend getting drunk one time. Apparently his friend, who's name I can't remember which makes me pretty angry cause I was gonna ask some other friends to see who knew him, took his pants off while he was drunk. All Spencer saw was two HUGE balls (like, elephant balls) and a tiiiiiiiiiny little prick. Laughter erupted when we heard about this. Also, Spencer was hitting on Ryan's 20 year old sister. I lol'd at that too. And there were some air-hockey accidents. And Bleskie showed up as a Priest.

After the party was over, me and my friend Lance stayed the night at Ryan's place, cause we were all gonna go back to my place the next day. Ryan couldn't get any sleep cause during the party, his baby sister, who was upstairs, started up a fever and her parents took her to the hospital. No one was happy about that. She's getting better now, but she's still in the hospital. I'm just waiting for the good news that she's fine myself but Ryan's entire family is worried sick. And I don't blame them, the baby is 1.

When we got to my place, awesome ensued. Me and Ryan took our Keyblades to a nearby park and we started filming for our video. The Kingdom Key D looks amazing on camera. We spent about an hour and a half out there, and then went back to my place because it was getting dark, and we needed good light for the video realistically. Also it was cold. Oh, and Lance was the camera man. Wouldn't want to leave him out.

When we got home we just kinda hung out, then my dad drove them home. When me and him got home, I played some Fire Emblem. Then after school today I played some more. I'll fill you in those details tomorrow though, I gotta cut this thing off somewhere.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment