Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Toast to Friendship

OK guys, my original plan was to actually rant about stuff on this blog, so I'm going to put that plan into effect today. I can't usually show a lot of rage while I'm writing unless I'm actually talking to someone over msn or something, so bear with me. I've gotta say, I hate most of the people I hang around with at school. Srs bsns, I can't stand 'em. Today, we were standing in our group, and a few of them were talking about tits (that's all they talk about, they think their hilarious) and I turned to my good friend Ryan, one out of the only two people I can stand in that group, and I said "I fucking hate these people." Now... I don't think he believed me, cause he kinda laughed and said "yeah..." A few minutes later, I turned to him again and I said "I was fucking serious." Then he got really, really Goddamn nervous. I don't really know why, but he did. He also reacted about the same way as before, but a lot more nervous. I left it be at that.

I need Spencer to hurry up and transfer to Lockerby so I can fucking leave that group and do something else that doesn't make me hate my life. Maybe Ryan will come with us. I actually can't stand any of the other people I hang around at school. All they do is talk about tits, but jokingly as if they think their fucking funny, and if they talk about anything else, anything I might be interested in talking about, I'll try to get a word in. Do you think I ever do? Fucking no I don't. Even if I do, It's often completely disregarded. Last year there was this stupid friendly conflict moving through the group about charmander or squirtle being a better choice of start pokemon. They were taking a vote one day about it, and I was saying charmander was better, and that bitch said that my vote didn't count just because she disagreed with me and I so rarely get a word in i guess. I nearly flipped my shit. I played more Pokemon Red and Blue than all the pokemon she's ever played in her entire life. When I was a kid, I played that game well beyond it's time, and I beat it over and over and over again. What the Fuck kind of horse shit is it that I, with more experience with those games than any of those other fuckers have, am not allowed a word in. This was more than just some stupid fucking conflict about a video game, it was about the blatantly ignorant Fucking Cunts that pull this kind of horse shit ever Goddamn day. This kind of bullshit has never stopped, and I used to be friends with those Goddamn people. So Fuck it. I'll find some other shit to do otherwise.

KingRanter

2 comments:

  1. Tits, pokemon, and video games. Just from combining the 3, I can understand now why you dislike your group. rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you switch over to my school we gotta fuck off and go somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete