Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nintendo Tiem!

Forget the rant for now, I'm writing what I want when I want so you can shove any expectations you have up your ass.

I've preordered Super Mario Bros. Wii today, and I'm pickin it up Sunday. I'm gonna jump right into the 4 player coop with Ryan, his brother, and probably Peter. It's gonna be sweet.

Also, new Zelda game coming out December 9th.

http://nintendo.ca/cgi-bin/usersite/display_info.cgi?id=8525135&lang=en&pageNum=5

That is going to be so hardcore. I mean, you control a phantom that follows you around. It's gonna be sweet, and I'll probably preorder it if it's not too busy when I pick up New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Also, while I'm on the topic of Nintendo games, I downloaded Final Fantasy from the Wii Shop channel the other day, and it's pretty sweet. I would say that it's exactly what I was looking for in terms of the RPG I was craving. The only issue I have with it is leveling up takes FOREVER, but it's helped by the fact that you don't have to level very much I don't think, since your stats skyrocket with levels. Also, everyone misses a lot. Everyone. I don't mean just your own characters, I mean your characters, enemies, bosses, whatever. Everyone misses all the time. It's kind of annoying. But you get over it.

Also the black mage. Yeah he kinda sucks, I mean all he can hold is a knife. I mean, his magic is good, but your magic has so limited uses that I rarely use magic because I'm afraid I'm gonna need it more later. And he does so little damage with his knife it's ridiculous. My white mage does more just cause he holds a hammer. And even that's getting severely outdated. I bought the black mage a new knife and I couldn't buy the white mage a new weapon at all and the hammer was still better. Also, Ryan thinks there's a blue mage. He's mistaken, and I think he was thinking of the black mage who is actually labelled as "Bl. Mage" and he wears a blue cloak. Despite his black face and yellow eyes and no other face, I can understand his mistake.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment