Friday, October 30, 2009

Shiney and New

My Keyblade's new paintjob is nearly finished. The blade has been painted a nice bright yellow, and until we get some better looking red paint, the rein guard has some red tape on it. The new issue is the hand guard. It's got some faded yellow paint on it from when I tried to paint it outside on the first try in the wind. Some of the spray paint got on it, so I'm gonna settle for what it is for the first filming session that it takes part in, it's not really all that noticeable and it will likely be less noticeable on camera, but until that gets painted I'm not posting pics of it. I'll be getting it painted as soon as I come in possession of some good silver/gray paint.

In other news, only two people were in my physics class today. Actually, there were less people in all my classes, but I didn't notice anything about my chemistry class since I had another spare. However, the spare was not as boring as usual. This girl I've been trying to get in touch with on Facebook who I knew on Facebook responded to an email I sent her yesterday. We talked during my spare. It was more or less general friendly conversation, but I may or may not update on this later. No promises though.

One last thing. Tomorrow is Halloween, and I have big plans. Well, sort of. I'm going to my friend Ryan's house for a party. It's gonna be awesome. Me and Ryan are gonna be dressed up as our characters in our com tech video. Keyblades and all. I went to school today with an updated version of my costume, which Ryan was impressed with. We're probably going to start filming the day after Halloween. I'll probably crash over at his place Halloween night, and then we'll go to my house the next morning and start filming. Which reminds me, I'm gonna have to make some additions to my script and hope to God that it doesn't rain Sunday. Wish me luck.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment