Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm letting you all down

No rant today, I changed my mind. Instead, I'm going to talk about my last/first rant, because some shit came up that I decided to change, and rather than editing the post and no one rereading it cause no one realizes it, I'm just going to change some of that up in a new post. Any logic that I state here overrides anything I said before.

First off, there are more than 2 people that I don't hate. I forgot about the existence of a few people, and they fit the bill on not being hated by me. What an honor.

Also, I changed my mind on the people-in-the-group logic itself. When it comes down to it, I hate the group, not the people. There are some people that I genuinely dislike in that group one way or another, but for the most part it's just the group. So I don't mind most of the people there in an outside situation, but I often forget about that because those situations are incredibly rare. Incredibly. Also, like I said before, I'm not naming any names. I mentioned Ryan's name before, but that was for a separate story to some degree. Still, I'm leaving everyone else to be anonymous. Unlike myself.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment