Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another day of hard work

It's been a few days since my last post. Expect another rant in my next post, but not this one.

Today Ryan and his bro came over for some more filming, and my God, was the weather amazing. I have never lucked out so much when it came to a project. Although, that might not be necessarily true. Anyways, we got a lot of progress, I won't bore you with the details though.

Also, I decided to play some more Paper Mario 2, mostly cause I showed Ryan cause he'd never seen it in action before.

I'm also getting kinda bored of writing on the blog. Maybe there's just not enough to write about anymore. Some comments would be nice, you faggots, if I got a comment or two with a new post it might make me want to actually write. But whatever, you do your thing, I'll do mine.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment