Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm pretty raged at you guys.

You, the readers, have to comment to my posts more. I know you're out there, but I don't have any proof and I'm not getting any feedback or responses to what I have to say. You ever try to have a conversation with someone? Don't you like when they have something to say about what you have to say?

Guess why I'm writing a blog. Come on, guess.

I tried multiple times to try and get a forum running and they all went under very quickly for the same reason I'm raged at my readers. No one fucking posted. Know why? No one fucking registered. Know why? No one fucking cared. And that's what it feels like now. It feels like no one fucking cares. You, the readers, are being a bunch of dick holes. And if you're reading this and thinking that it's just the readers in general, I'm telling you right now, I know who you are, readers, because there aren't a lot of you, and I'm calling on you guys specifically. You're all a bunch of dicks. If you even have anything to say about my blog or anything like that, say something in a comment or something. Serious business, I check this shit every day whether I have something to write about or not, because I'm genuinely interested in what other people have to say about what I have to say. That's why you read my posts right? You're interestd in what I have to say. And I appreciate that. But I can't tell that you're genuinely interested if I don't get any feedback. And there's nothing I can do about that. Only you.

KingRanter

P.S. For all you jews that are saying you can't comment cause it doesn't work, you're probably at school, and that entirely explains it. Comment at home, obviously. That means you too, Chris.

2 comments:

  1. dude, write about the jews or something. that bleskie guy would make a pretty good host for my sermons.

    better yet, lets go on a fucking goddman journey one of these days.

    ReplyDelete