Thursday, February 11, 2010

WTF @ PEOPLE WITH "STRESS"

Everyone knows someone like this. Someone who just can't stop talking about how Goddamn STRESSED they are all the time. They talk about it like their fucking proud of it. Get over yourselves, you bitches, and stop breaking up regular conversations by making "stress" the most used root word in the discussion.

A few things noted towards these people:

Stop trying to make people think that you have it worse than you and should only be happy. Stop complaining but forcing others to stop complaining. Stop making "stressed" a fucking character trait. Stop making your life revolve around your stress like it's a fucking hobby. Stop making fake excuses to keep your "stressed" status. Stop making a bigger deal of things than they are just because something else is making you "stressed." Stop talking about it, and stop thinking about it, you might feel less fucking stressed. But, I guess, no one would like you if you weren't stressed, because that's all your worth.

You bastards are really annoying. I know of 2 really bad ones, and I know of a couple wah wahs, and I'm not friends with any of them because I can't stand them. Stop being fucking queers about all your little shit problems that are a big deal just because you went through some big shit in your life somewhere along the line. People who use past problems as a comparison or anything along those lines make me sick, and I talked about this before. I've got my own problems, but you can't hear me bitching because I'm not. I'm letting it go, and working to solve the shit that I know I can, and I don't complain about something if I know I'm able to fix it. You should learn from such an example. I know my ups and downs, so I know what I can judge upon, and it's you annoying fuckers that I'm casting judgment upon.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment