Friday, February 19, 2010

No Energy

I've got no energy to do anything lately. I've wanted to post about a couple things but I've been too tired. Maybe I should sleep more. Idunno how this post is gonna turn out. Probably short.

I want to cause chaos. I want to make people suffer. I'm getting sick of people. I'm getting these images in my head. I want revenge. I want release. I want to get out. I want separation to sanctuary. I want to take with me what and who I want and escape to somewhere safe where I won't be tempted to reach between the ribs of my enemies and tear out their insides for nothing more than a thrill. I want to cause chaos, and I want to have peace.

I'm going to leave the people I am with now. I've more incentive to do so than I ever had before. In an attempt at avoiding leaving alone, I'm going to take who I can with me. It's unlikely that I will be able to take more than one person with me, and it's unlikely I will be able to rely on that person not to go off on his own sometimes. I'll have to take different action then I'm used to if I plan to succeed. I'm not sure quite yet what my next action will be, but I do plan to fight my way out.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment