Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Almighty Inspiration

I can't believe I've never thought of this. I've decided that I'm going to start writing about the awesome adventures of King Ranter himself. Yeah, that's right, faggots, there's a backstory. Ever since I was, idunno, 8 years old, Ranter has been a character I've been developing in my imagination. Not an imaginary friend, just an imaginary little world encased in my head that I get lost in sometimes. I've never shared him with the world, but I've decided that, with a slight alteration to the storyline that I develop, I'm going to tell the world about his adventures right here on this blog. It's gonna be awesome. As long as I've got this blog, I'll have somewhere to write about him. I'm actually really pumped about this.

I've developed King Ranter to be a God-like person in all he does, from sword play to hand-to-hand combat, to actually communicating with God. He's got a few friends here and there that work along side him, like his friend Zinc who's a crazy inventor, and his friends Rex and Zack who fight along side him and have their own backstories that tie into Ranter's. And when it all comes down to it, a lot of the things I have implemented are implemented into their story, like my Keyblade, for example. It goes down pretty deep, and I've been developing this for a few years. I think Dragon Ball Z was a really good inspiration at first, but I took it to my own level. Of course, I never put it anywhere. It looks like it's time though, because I really feel like I should share this with the world. It's long overdue, if you ask me. I'll start sometime after the release of KHOUT Part 4 which will come soon enough. But let's wait for part 3 first, why don't we?

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment