Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pardon my ignorance.

I was planning on posting KHOUT part 2 on youtube yesterday. I still haven't, I will tomorrow though so stay tuned etc.

Idunno who is still reading this without me asking them to read repeatidly. So I may know, please tell me that you are still reading this, because I would like to know.

It has recently come to my attention that people around me are finding that I openly dislike them. I have absolutely no problem with that, but the only reports that I recieved were of people I have no individual problem with. The fact that this is only happening now, in addition to the fact that those who have noticed probably don't know why, as well as the possibility of absolutely no one else having notice bothers me A LOT. I've mentioned before on this blog, the reason I don't like the people I don't like, and it's because I'm completely fucking invisible over there. If someone has noticed that I'm not happy, then I'm actually interested in who it has been. Seriously, I want to talk to whoever it is that has noticed my unhappiness with the group so I can have a word with them to see if they understand why and if they care enough to do anything of it. And I don't mean I feel like going on a rant with the guy/girl, I want a good, calm fact collection. But that's too much to ask of them, let alone me. Anyone in that group knows that just about anything that's said over there can turn into a fucking argument and everyone in the fucking world is too stubborn to see another side of any story.

I'd like to point out, however, I'm starting to dislike a couple people more and more every day from over there. I'm not going to say who, of course, I never do, but it's incredibly likely that they fall under the ignorant ones who don't notice that all human life has value, and other people aren't figments of your own fucking imagination. And guess what, you bastards. I'm not the only one being hit, so I'm not just being selfish. Start paying a little more attention you ignorant cunts.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment