Monday, February 1, 2010

Where did I leave off?

I'm sitting here in my scheduled spare, 4th period, first day of the new semester. So far, I have very high expectations of my own win this semester. Seriously. My schedule is as follows:

First period - Computer Science. This is my favourite course with my favourite teacher. I'm sitting with my friend Brandon in that class, and the whole thing is just awesome. The only flaw is we have a bunch of grade 11s in there cause it's a gr. 11/12 split class. Kinda weird, but actually pretty rare because computer science isn't that popular because not enough people in the school are smart enough to be able to handle programming. So there are some faggots in the class. I can deal with that, probably, so whatever.

Second Period - Tech. Design. This class may or may not be mandatory for the program I'm in, but I might not actually be in the program anymore. Idunno, but whatever the case, it's a pretty simple class, and it's got some fun things to do with computers etc as well as designing things. Like, actual things. It's gonna be a project, I don't really know what I'll be doing for that yet. I'll definitely write about that when the time comes.

Third Period - English. First off, I'd like to remind everyone that third and fourth period alternate over here, so every second day this will be fourth period. Anyways, I'm going into that thinking that it's going to be my hardest course. However, I can't see it being way too difficult, especially considering my teacher is new to the school and doesn't really know the rules, so she may or may not be manipulateable through the semester if I really need to do anything like that. In spite of this, I really don't think this is going to be necessary, because most of the people in that class seem like a bunch of stoners etc and I don't think I'm going to have a hard time in the course because the teacher is probably going to ease up on them and therefore the whole class, kind of like my Physics teacher did, which put me going into the exam with a 95. I don't think I'm going to have any problem with this course beyond having to know the books.

Fourth Period - And here I am, in my scheduled spare. It's fourth period now, as I have mentioned prior, and I feel like the first day was pretty straight forward. I know at least one person in each class who I'm actually friends with. 1 in Computer Science, 2 in Tech, and 1 in English, but I don't sit near him. I'll have to arrange for that. I'm going to have plenty of spare time this semester, or at least that's the theory. I'll probably be doing quite a bit of blogging on my spares, that and gaming, unless I have a big programming thing to do or something at some point, where I'll probably be working on that then. But, like I've said over and over again, I'll just have to wait and see. I can never truly know what the future holds.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment