Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things to Come

First off, I'm planning posting KHOUT Part 3 today, but I have to go home to upload it on youtube first.

I was planning on starting a new segment called "WTF @ THIS" that will allow me to rant about little shit that doesn't actually piss me off THAT much but is enough to rant about, and not waste actual posts. Expect this every so often, maybe.

Now, about what I was talking about yesterday. I couldn't sleep last night because different ideas were ringing in my head about how I could write about this. First off, I believe I wrote that there was a character named Rex. There is not. I was planning on changing the name of a different character to that, but I changed my mind. His name will be Thomas, as it normally was. Obviously enough, this character is based on myself. What would an imaginary world be without the creator being the main character?

I had a bit of trouble deciding how I would start it. I decided I would start where Thomas' memory of Ranter began, and work back and forth from there. Also, I'm going to be narrating about Thomas and Ranter back and forth as well, as their minds are practically entwined with each other's, and they think very similarly, and I would consider them both equally important to the story, but in different ways, of course.

This whole thing could go on indefinitely, as I haven't stopped driving it forward on my own, and I don't see an end in sight. It's just a story, of course. It'll end abruptly when I die, as far as I'm concerned.

I'll probably write some of this on the side before I start writing it on the blog. Maybe. It might bore me if it's not going straight to the public. Not that that'll matter to you, you won't get it any earlier based on that anyway.

Ryan and I are having a rap-up party soon, probably next weekend. Part 4 will be going up on that date, and will be left up for a little while before I start posting again. That means it's gonna be about a week and a half before we actually put up Part 4. Which is what the original plan was; posting part 1, 2, and 3 in generally equal time frames, and then posting part 4 way the fuck later. Suspensfully. So, of course, you guys get to wait. Nyehh.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment