Monday, December 28, 2009

A Problem With People

Most people who know me know that I have a huge problem with people. Stupid people with no logic to be specific. One thing I can't fucking stand is someone who uses children's logic in an argument, which is what I call the "No You" argument. I often say "no u" on msn and IRL as a joke, but never in a real argument. What I mean by the "No You" argument is completely disregarding any facts or evidence at hand to make the same statement repetitively. I know one person who does this, Patrick, and everyone hates it about him. It's probably his biggest flaw.

Another thing I don't like is being forced into social situations that I'm either not prepared for or that I just straight up don't care for. For example, unprovoked/unwarned msn chats with people I don't know or don't care about. This happened to me today, and it cause a huge upshit because I didn't care for the person I ended up talking to. Let me make one thing clear to everyone reading this: I don't ask for friends. If I make a friend, it's because they happened to be in a position that would cause me to be in a good enough mood to make a conversation with, or conversation that comes up because of the situation at hand, conversation not being an actual situation. This happens to fit along the lines of why I hate my group at school. If I'm talking to someone, it's because I'm already comfortable talking to them. If I'm talking to someone new, it usually happens in small spurts.

To sum up the details, I don't like people who don't use logic in an argument, and I don't do well with new people because I don't generally like people to begin with. I don't make new friends easily, and it's because I can't stand people I'm expected to make friends with. I know plenty of people, and I don't like very many of them. For all of my friends out there, whether you consider this true or not, you're lucky to be my friend if you know me, because I'm not friends with very many people that I know. That's my choice. And if I don't like someone YOU know, don't be too offended, because they're not the only person I have a problem with, I guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment