Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Friggen' Christmas everyone!

Christmas is rollin' around, I figured I would get an early post in and get it out of the way. Maybe I'll talk about what happened after the holidays are over.

First off, I didn't ask for much. I need to replace my iPod because it's actually becoming unresponsive. By that I mean, the middle button doesn't always respond, and sometimes counts one click as 2, which can be kind of inconvenient. And sometimes, while trying to turn it off, (holding the play button), after I let go of the play button it turns back on again. This can happen repetitively until I manage to get the timing right. Yeah, turning off my iPod requires timing. So, I asked for an iPod Touch.

I got some T-shirts from a website called Shark Robot. 6 are for my friends, and 3 are for me that family or someone will get me for Christmas if they don't know what to get. I guess. Other than those shirts and the iPod Touch, I've got nothing on my Christmas list (since I buy my own video games). And I've bought for everyone I needed to, although idunno what's going on with my gift to my dad cause I was supposed to chip in with my mom, and then I was supposed to chip in with my sister, and now idunno who I have to chip in with or what I have to get him. I'll see how all that unfolds later. I'm considering getting a gift for someone else who I didn't previously have planned for (not telling who) but I wouldn't know what to get. I'll probably ask around for some answers or something, don't worry yourself unless I ask you myself.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment