Friday, December 18, 2009

Enough to complain, not enough to unsheath.

This whole "chasing bitches" thing almost seemed like it was going well. I had a high confidence level for a few days, but it's dropping and I'm having my doubts. I think I'm going back to an old paranoia of thinking that girls actually like me, but not being sure of/understanding it.

Nevertheless, it isn't NOT bothering me, but it doesn't seem there's anything I can do about it, and no one takes me seriously enough if I try or at least say something about it. I oft think reaching out to my readers can be the only way, but I feel like I've lost a few, either in the few weeks that I didn't post or just because people lost general interest and stopped reading. I'm gonna start reminding people to read, and maybe try and find a few new readers. Hear that people? Advertise me, I write for myself but this isn't a Goddamn diary, I wouldn't be writing a blog if I didn't want anyone to read it.

Anyways, back on topic, from what I've experienced in the past almost-year of looking for a girlfriend is that the pretty ones don't care. This has been absolutely fucking srs bsns for a good long time, and I'm talking about people like Kayla and Laurel (both who are in the group of nig- friends) who straight up don't talk to me. Only difference being Kayla USED to be a friend, but still not interested. But I'm not focusing on them, this isn't about them, this is about me, that was just an example so leave it be. Right now, I have a target, but there's an obstacle, and there's always a mother fucking obstacle, and that obstacle is a boyfriend often enough. And of course, that's what it is. And as long as that is there, the target is entirely unreachable. And that pisses me off. I feel like I've got a lot more to say about this but I'm not forming the right words for it right now so I'll leave you with a relatable song and be on my way.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment