Monday, December 14, 2009

Let's Start a Riot! Part 2.

Yesterday I talked about the Three Days Grace concert I went to last week. I'm going to talk about it some more, but less about the concert and more about the events that occured at the concert. First thing, Peter and Maegan both bought a shirt each for themselves, and I did not because the average price for a T-shirt was $40. Then we went onto the floor, and we met up with Jasmine and very shortly after, her friend Nat and a couple other people who were with her. Now, this is where it gets interesting. I wanna get something else out of the way first though. After Default finished their show, two of those other guys left to go to the washroom I guess, and only one of them came back later, and with some other girl. A girl I recognized as someone I had met a very long time ago, and only on one occasion. She seemed pretty happy to see me when she realized who I was, because she gave me a hug. After that, there was a bit of small talk, and then she ended up getting separated from the group, and has never been seen again. By me.

Anyways, back to the interesting part. Nat and these other guys, one who turned out to be Nat's boyfriend, came off as a bunch of people who would probably spend enough of their spare time getting high. As it turns out, 2 of them were. Nat, however, wasn't, which was a pleasant surprise to me. I didn't think much else of her though, but after Default's show was over, we started to make some conversation. During The Used, her boyfriend called out for a wall of death (which I'm not explaining), and during the wall of death, Nat grabbed onto my arm and said I had to protect her. She then let go shortly after I told her she was breaking my elbow. I was serious, my elbow was hurting, but I think I could have bore it if she didn't let go. Oh, FYI to my readers, I'm pretty sure she'll be reading this post. Anyways, by the end of The Used's show, and I had taken a significant liking to her. This was supported by me seeing her looking at me and looking away when I looked back. That may or may not have been my imagination, I'll probably find out eventually. There were some other things here and there that I like to think were signals but were probably just random acts of kindness that she wasn't giving to Peter for some reason.

Oh yeah, and I had some brief conversation with my co-workers upon walking by the consession stands, since I work at the arena. It wasn't THAT exciting... That's all I have to say about that.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment