Sunday, December 27, 2009

Me and my new iPod ^_^

I got the iPod I wanted. Well, no I didn't, I expected an 8 gig and got a 32 gig but I'm not going to complain about that. I've been looking for various games/apps for it almost all yesterday (when I wasn't playing the ones I got for it/other games I own for the Wii/DS). Today, I had to work >_> so I had less time to do that.

I've been downloading all kinds of free games, but I haven't found one REALLY addicting for what it's worth. I've specifically been looking for a good turn based game. I found one, but you actually do nothing but choose a target. Your character attacks automatically and uses skills automatically. And the only thing you do outside of battle is choose equipment and choose whether to train or fight monsters, which is basically the same thing but the monsters fight back as opposed to the targets you train against. But of course, your HP heals between battles, so yaknow, whatever, big shit.

I don't really have anything to say about that. I started this yesterday and couldn't think of anything to write. So uhh... don't do drugs.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment