Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's War Out There!

I started playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn again last weekish. This would make my fourth playthrough. And it's going well, as always. No one has died yet, and I haven't had all that many accidents where I had to replay part a level to save a soldier's life. Anyone who's played a Fire Emblem game knows that when someone dies, they die. They don't come back in the next level, so every move counts. But I know what I'm doing, since it's my fourth playthrough and everything, and I recognize every map and strategies that I should implement. I believe I'm about to get Ike's Ragnell, which is literally a sword of the godess. I plan to finish it within the next few days, and it takes me about 30-45 minutes to beat a level based on the victory requirements, but I have this compulsion to kill everyone on the map before I finish. So maybe you want to get off the map before I send Boyd and his axe, or Haar and his axe, or Titania and her axe, or Gatrie and his stick to kill you.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment