Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wow, what a day this wasn't.

Most of the people who attend my school were absent today due to the SWINE FLU. OH MAH GAWD IT'S SWINE FLU. One third of the school's population was "home sick." What a load. I was so Goddamn bored at school I wanted to run into traffic. First period: Math. What a riot that is. Second period, I had a spare. I left my laptop at home today, so I didn't have much to entertain me at school besides the school computers in the library which don't have any of my programs on them. Thank God my friend's English class came in to the library to use the computers so I had a couple of people to talk to for a while. Then we all went to the caf at lunch, and then I had my communications tech class. For those who don't know what that is, it's basically a computer tech course where some basic computer coding and graphics and stuff like that is taught and whatnot. Anyways, there were only 6 people in the class so we didn't get any new work, so I didn't have anything to do. And then I had another spare. I wasn't so lucky this time around, and no one I knew showed up.

So, yaknow, nothing interesting happened today. Maybe something will happen later today. I may or may not update on the rest of today in tomorrow's post.

KingRanter

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to shadow you again. Niggas never get bored around sir.

    ReplyDelete