Monday, October 26, 2009

Let the Rant Begin!

So like...

Yeah...

Welcome to my new blog etc. etc.

It's gonna be about nothing in particular, just the stuff that I'm up to and all that. It's generally what a blog is for, right? Right, well whatever.

I'm a gamer and all that, so expect stories of video game events and updates about what I'm playing, cause I go back and forth between some of my games sometimes. But that's not all I do, of course. I'm up to plenty of other stuff, too, so you should probably take a look-see every so often as I don't have a planned posting schedule.



This is me and my Keyblade. I've got a little movie in the works for school that I am using it in, which I will post here when it's done and handed in, which will be in a few months. You've got that to look forward to.



So anyways come check on how it's goin' every so often. Yeah.


-KingRanter

4 comments: