Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rather uneventful.

My life is boring, reading about it is probably more boring. My physics teacher came back to school today, so I didn't have a spare. However, there were only 5 students present including myself, so we watched mythbusters. Awesome.

Everything else was boring. I went to the Library at lunch cause all of my friends had stuff to attend to today or were sick. I had my computer so I just screwed around on the internet for a while and then went to class. Nothing else really happened all day. Oh, I had a math test. Exciting, I know, I missed a question cause I couldn't remember how to do it, and other than that I think I did pretty well. Yay me, like the readers really want to hear about school shit anyways.

I have to work today. Harvey's. I don't really like that job. I mean, it's a job, so whatever, but I like my job at the Sudbury Arena better. Harvey's is too unpredictable. But I only get one shift a week there, and it's usually around 3.5 hours, so it's not all bad. My parent's think it's a waste of time to be working there at this point, but it was them who pushed me into getting the second job anyways, and my boss is a friend of the family so idunno. Not that I'm thinking of quitting, it's not that much of a bother, but it's so GawdDamn boring, and all the rules are so strict, at least at the arena there's some freedom and it doesn't smell like whatever-Harvey's-smells-like.

Not that that's important.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment