Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kingdom Hearts: Once Upon A Time

My video is nearing it's completion. It's due to be finished this Monday, but just to edge you guy's on, I'm gonna show you the trailer first. Which is due the following Thursday, so don't expect that for over a week. When I show you the trailer, I'll set a date for the movie's internet upload, and no one will see it until then outside of the class that it has to be presented in, and I will be making daily posts until the movie is released about the movie being released, to tease you guys if anything.

There will be about 5 minutes of filming to be done before we're actually finished 100% of the filming, because we never got a chance to film it before. It's all well and good though, as I have the plan for it already written up. Then we have to finish editing, and there's actually pretty good progress in that already, and that'll be it. I'm not gonna go into too much detail about that till I release the trailer, because I don't want to give it all away up front and have nothing left to tease you with. I'll have fun with that later.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment