Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm lonely! Waahh! Wahhh!

I complain a lot about being single, I know that, I'm not fucking stupid, an no one appreciates it, I know that, I'm not fucking stupid, and a lot of people just don't give a shit, I know that, I'm not fucking stupid. But guess what, you faggots; I've got very little to actually complain about, and whether you guys like it or not, a guy's gotta complain. If you don't like it, let me know so I can shove your teeth through your ears when YOU complain about trivial shit, because you're a hypocrite, I guarantee it. When I do, it's in a rant, and people like to hear me rant. Seriously, I know some people who actually do.

Something else I know is that a lot of you niggers are all wah wah about how you have a really fucking hard life because you have family issues one way or another or whatever other generic but apparently real shit that you deal with on a daily basis. But guess what, you faggots; chances are, there's something YOU could have done to make life easier for yourself by making life easier for others. I'm fine at home, because I don't rebel against my parents, and I have no problem with my one sibling that is going to cause a raging war. Some of your parents are divorced, some of you had to move around a lot, I know at least one of you has been molested, that's obviously not a lot of shit that you can fix by doing chores around the house without being asked. That's obviously something you can complain about, but that kind of thing is a past trauma. That's nothing that's going on in your life right now. Unless you're seriously getting molested on a regular basis, and I don't think I know anyone who is. From what I can see, not many in today's adolescent society are single, and there's a serious reason for anyone who is, either falling under the category of not worthy of Goddamn anyone, or not looking. Ironically, there would also be another factor where the only people that the looking people are only finding are not looking because they have a bf/gf or don't want to be single. From what I can see, that's my situation. The fact of the matter is, there are so many Goddamn people dating that there aren't enough people left for me to look through, or at least not enough that I know of, and despite my efforts, I repetitively fail. I've faced the sting of rejection a few times over the past year, and with that and the shriveled black worm that my heart is becoming, I myself have become more bitter, more angry, more impatient, and more ignorant. I've asked for help, I've held onto my morals all the way through and not a friend in the world seems to be able to help. What's next, not even God could truly predict.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment