Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm depressed. I think.

Before I start, I would like to announce the change of the blog's title. It's now "The King's Rant". It's a lot better than "The King Ranter Story" if you ask me, and It's not like I'm not putting "KingRanter" at the bottom of every entry. Anyways, moving on.

Today, a window of opportunity may have closed hard on my fingers, and now I'm sitting on my couch, as usual, in front of my computer, and wishing for something back. I am lonely again. I have not truely been lonely for a few weeks, maybe a few days after the concert when I started talking to her. You guys know who I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure I'm never getting her at this point. I'm feeling the sting of rejection that wouldn't be there without that Mother Fucking obstacle.

All Mother Fucking day I've been moping around because of this. The first girl I liked in months. MONTHS, seriously! I've been attracted to a lot of girls since my last girlfriend, but I haven't liked anyone till Her. And now I can't fucking do anything about it because of that other cunt hole who I've only heard her speak lowly of. I'm completely off of my regular vibe, I haven't listened to the regular music that I enjoy for the past 3 days because of the mixed signals that I've been getting, and I finally get a straight answer and all it did was piss me off. But of course it did, why the Fuck would I expect any other kind of Goddamn answer. Why should I be happy? Well fuck, a girlfriend is the ONLY Goddamn thing I want that I can't get by myself, because there obviously has to be a second person in the mix, and no one gives a flying Fuck about this little cunt so it's starting to look like my fate is sealed and I'm going to turn into a rapist because I'm gonna lose my Goddamn head. Selfish bitches.

Love is a brand of egoism that ignores the feelings of it's mark, while insisting on its own selfish demands.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment