Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last Day of Classes

Today was the last (full) day of classes at my high school. I graduated, so tomorrow there's a half day and then I have an English exam. Then I leave the school and never return. Today, to celebrate, I took my friends (most of them) to KFC. It was me, Josh, Victor, Ryan, Bleskie and Chris. This is a story of ungodly win, so I'm not being careful to avoid names this time.

We all walked down at lunch to KFC for the Thursday special (10 pieces of chicken and a medium fry for $12. Awesome.) I asked if anyone wanted a drink. Bleskie wanted a diet pepsi and no one else really needed anything except for Chris, who opted out of making me pay for his food and bought his own food but managed to give me 75 cents somehow. Also Ryan had gave me $4, but I gave him back 1 because I didn't think he needed to pay 1/3 of the whole meal price since there were 6 of us. Anyway, I bought the chicken and the drinks, and wit the taxes for all of that it didn't even add up to $20 so I was happy. Then I get the food and I sit down with my comrades. During the meal, I ate 3, Ryan ate 3, Bleskie ate 3, and Josh ate 1. Chris ate his own food, and Victor said he wasn't a "fried guy" or something like that. I wouldn't want to be fried either, so I don't blame him, but I still don't know why he didn't want the chicken. Oh well.

Then these 4 douchebags are sitting at a nearby table, apparently at some point one of them threw a bottlecap, but I didn't see it otherwise I probably would have told them off myself. But instead, the following took place: One of those guys goes up to Josh, who is talking to Victor about Magic the Gathering and looking through his deck I guess, and this guy goes right up in Josh's face and says "What game are you playin'?"

So Josh doesn't say anything, but he just sort of laughs, grabs his chicken bone and tries to shove it in the guy's face. This guy backs off, think's it's kinda funny, and somehow this translated to Bleskie standing up and starting a rant at them. Ryan seemed to be getting nervous, to me, anyway, and he was telling Bleskie to "cool it" and "calm down" and "leave it be" etc. I told Ryan to stop whining because there were 6 of us and 4 of them, we were all bigger (and smarter) than them, and me and Ryan had karate experience (and that also Victor is Asian). Somehow, they ragefit and leave the restaurant (if they got kicked out, I was probably talking to Ryan during.) Then Bleskie calls out to them and re-earned my respect for him several times over in one sentence.

"My family owns a stable, give us a call if you ever want to go on a date!"

It was more win than I ever experienced. That line could not have been executed more perfectly, and then Chris took it upon himself to try to come up with something better than what Bleskie said, but he could not. On our way back to the school, Bleskie told every one that if they saw those douches (as he described them) to call them gigantic faggots. It was pretty awesome.

Apparently, one of those guys was in Ryan's drama class. He apologized to Ryan for his idiot friend. Everything was so perfect. Just like the rest of my day, which ended with Dairy Queen.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment