Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just as bad as I thought

I'm graduating today. Pretty sweet, eh? Yeah, it is. Winning two awards: Science and alumni. The alumni award is basically for being a good student. Look it up if you need to. Just as well, prom is next Friday. I've got two tickets, and I've got no date, and I think I've got someone expecting me to sell them my ticket, which is probably going to happen. But yeah, I've got no date, big damn surprise.

I've also got school work to worry about. Last couple of weeks and I've got to get some shit done for Tech, Computer science, and (not so much) English. Basically, my three classes. My computer recently crashed on me, and I had to reformat it. Luckily, I didn't lose that much that was important. But, whatever, I have a bit to complain about, and I think I might just kinda slump around till I lighten my load a little.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment