Sunday, August 15, 2010

Twitter Time

I got Twitter. You can find my feed here, but it isn't going to be extremely eventful. I'm just using it so I can follow my friend Bleskie who is moving to Ottawa and has decided to "rediscover twitter as a tool." I figure that if he's gonna be gone, I'll be able to talk to on msn like usual, but I won't be able to see him much anymore. He was my friend since Kindergarten, and I'm gonna miss the big guy/tall and skinny guy.

I don't plan to use Twitter much myself. I barely ever use the Facebook status updates at all in the first place, and this is basically that, so I don't see myself using this, but I figure I'll post whenever I have a new blog post or something. Maybe this will increase my interest in writing or something.

Not much else to say about that. On a different note, I'm not going to stop writing King Ranter's story. At least, the story aspect. I'm still somewhat interested in writing more about it, but I'm going to post a story summary instead so I can just write about whatever is going on currently. Making a story out of it won't keep going, so the plot aspect is going to be fairly shallow. However, the plot summary is probably going to be a big post because there are a LOT of aspects, and it's probably going to be written in sections, or at least categories within the post. We'll see when we get there.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment