Monday, August 2, 2010

Hedgehogs

So yeah, hedgehogs. They're fucking adorable.

I've recently, and by recently I mean today, become somewhat infatuated with hedgehogs. And I mean the real ones, not the video game ones that I have also been a fan of for a few months now I think. I wouldn't buy one while I'm still living at home because, well, I wouldn't have room for it's cage or anything. Also, no one would want me to have it at the house because they would be like "Hedgehogs!? Do not want!" Well, not really. I talk like that, not them. Also, Hedgehogs are fairly expensive. apparently, they can range between $130-$150 in the US, but I think that might include the cage and shit. I mean, the cage, and the shit comes with the food you buy.

Look at his little feets!



Anyways, yeah. >_>

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment