Monday, May 10, 2010

I am all of me

I'd like to push on the matter that I am, believe it or not, a complicated individual, who fluctuates along with his biorhythm like any other human being would. I looked into that a little while back for shits, and it turns out I was low on my intelligence wave for the big time period that I was too lazy to post fuck all. How interesting. Anyway, I'm getting out of that rut now, so I think I'm going to actually post something every so often again, and maybe stop posting about how I'm going to be posting.

King Ranter's story has not been put on hold. Like I have been with posting in general, I've just been lazy. I'm not entirely sure what my next step is, but when I take it, the whole thing is going to spiral into momentum most likely. It's strangely un-suspenseful when I'm writing about something that's planned oh-so damn far ahead. The storyline started quite a few years ago and has been developing without deceleration, but I will of course, only be writing about what's plot important, as everything interesting that happens is interesting. There is going to be a side-story to it as well, as I wasn't actually planning on writing this up or anything so occasionally they all go on magical adventures etc etc. Considering this was founded on a child's imagination, you can't expect it not to, and since I'm still crashing through it while lost in thought, you can't expect the imagination to be worsening. Well, maybe you could, but I'm not much corporate, so.

I know I really should be giving you something to read... sure wish I could. I'll write something tomorrow, if I have the time, which I probably will, since I'll have my tech spare, lunch, and my scheduled spare to write in (sadly, not in succession). I might have stupid work to do or something, though. That all depends on what I feel like doing.

KingRanter

No comments:

Post a Comment